Aerobus and AeroShuttle route, all the stops, except “Fontes Pereira de Melo” and “Universidade Católica” are next to Subway stations.
AeroBus Route 1 – City Center:
- Airport, Entre campos, Campo Pequeno, Av. da Républica, Saldanha, Picoas, Fontes Pereira de Melo, Marquês de Pombal, Av. da Liberdade, Restauradores, Rossio, Praça do Comércio, Cais do Sodré, Airport
AeroBus Route 2 – Gare do Oriente:
- Airport, Gare do Oriente, Airport
AeroBus Route 3 – Financial Center:
- Airport, Entrecampos, Sete Rios, Praça de Espanha, Avenida José Malhoa (Norte), Avenida José Malhoa (Sul), Airport
- Leaves every 20 minutes from 07:00 to 21:00, and every 30 minutes after 21:00.
- 24h ticket: Adult: 3.50 €, Children (4 to 10 years): 2.00 €
Two-way ticket: Adult: 5.50 €
Important REMARKS for the Special Airport, AEROBUS/AEROSHUTTLE Bus Services Bus:
- Save the ticket and get 25% discount in other Carris sightseeing tours.
- It is also possible tho buy these tickets at the Tourism Office in the public area of the Arrivals section of Lisbon Airport
- Use this services for luggage larger then 50x40x20cm
Other “Carris” regular bus lines from the airport:
- N.º 22 Portela – Aeroporto-Marquês do Pombal (everyday)
- N.º 44 Moscavide/Qta. das Laranjeiras – Aeroporto-Cais do Sodré (everyday)
- N.º 83 Portela-Aeroporto – Amoreiras (only workdays)
- N.º 208 Est. Oriente – Aeroporto – Cais do Sodré (night only)
- N.º 705 Est. do Oriente – Aeroporto – Est. Roma/Areeiro (only workdays)
- n.º 745 Prior Velho – Aeroporto – Est.Sta.Apolónia (everyday)
Important REMARKS for the Bus lines operating in the Lisbon Airport:
- One way, single fare tickets can be purchased on board for the price of 1,50€
- Use this services for luggage lower then 50x40x20cm
Another option to take you to city center from the Airport is by Taxi. There are two taxi stands within the perimeter of the airport, one at arrivals and the other at departures.
Take to following rules into account in order to avoid being over charged in your taxi ride.
- The fare on the taxi meter should read 2,50€ (daytime pick-up).
- Outside the city limits, city fares are charged per kilometer (km=0,42).
- It will cost you 1,60€ for the transportation of luggage (in the car trunk) or animals.
- Before taking a taxi, ask about the fare to other taxi drivers in the area.
- An additional 20% is charged for services on Saturdays, Sundays and holidays and for nighttime service from 9pm to 6am.
General “Portela” Lisbon Airport information:
- Name: Portela
- Code: LIS
- Relative situation: 10 minutes from city center
- Public transportation available: Bus, shuttles from “Carris” and taxis